- Heavy model weight does not include +10% allowed by rules, Max model weight does. For class 2 ships and less, Max model weight also includes the allowed extra 25% or 1 pound, whichever is greater. Full Displacement on Submarines is their submerged displacement.
- Model weight (lbs) = (Ship weight (Long Tons)/1333
- Deep Tonnages reflect all known ship refits up to 1946 (or when the ship was completed if after 1946.)
- Rudders: 2T = Double Twin (side by side), 2I = Double Inline. 1b1s=1 Bow, 1 Stern rudder.
- In Name column, (B) = Bulged version, (L) = Lengthened version.
- The Legacy Ship List only covered ships greater or equal to 1000 tons standard displacement.
- Beam on Carriers is the beam of the hull, not the flight deck.